Pr. Benjamin NGUYEN
Pr. Benjamin NGUYEN
I have left UVSQ since september 2014 for a full professor position at INSA Centre-Val de Loire. I wholeheartedly thank all the colleagues from Versailles, in particular the members of the Databases teams, and most specially Georges and Philippe, for these wonderful ten years spent together.
- I am Professor at INSA Centre Val de Loire (FR), Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondementale d'Orléan (LIFO)and member of the SDS team (Security and Distributed Systems).
- I am alumnus of the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (FR) - ENS-Cachan (graduate studies), INRIA, Gemo Team (Ph.D.), Athens University of Economics and Business, DB-Net Research Team (post-doc), PRiSM Lab (Associate Professor) and INRIA, SMIS Team (Associate Professor).
My current research focuses on Privacy & Security in Information Management Systems and Applications. More specifically, I am interested in :
- Methods to enforce existing privacy models using secure hardware devices.
- Design and implementation of large scale privacy-by-design personal information management applications (in general interdisciplinary research).
- Models to represent, quantify and enforce limited data collection.
- Semi-structured Databases (XML), their query languages (XQuery), and in particular temporal/privacy aspects.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) XML databases, and their confidentiality/security aspects.
- Office CRI 07, INSA Centre Val de Loire, 88 boulevard Lahitolle, CS 60013 - 18022 BOURGES cedex, FRANCE
- Phone : (+33) 2 48 48 40 94
- Email : benjamin [dot] nguyen [at] insa-cvl [dot] fr
Why The Flag?
This humourous drawing of the French Flag, flanked with a British royal emblem is a reference to my strong English roots (the Kilburn family). It was taken from an article found on an English blog explaining why France should join the Commonwealth. Fortunately, my devoir de réserve proscribes any comments on this question.
Check XHTML1.0 Compliance
Well thankfully XHTML generated by MediaWiki is 1.0 transitional compliant ;)