Pr. Benjamin NGUYEN : Différence entre versions
Version du 10 septembre 2014 à 14:36
Pr. Benjamin NGUYEN
I have left UVSQ since september 2014 for a full professor position at INSA Centre-Val de Loire. I wholeheartedly thank all the colleagues from Versailles, in particular the members of the Databases teams, and most specially Georges and Philippe, for these wonderful ten years spent together.
- I am Professor at INSA Centre Val de Loire (FR), Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondementale d'Orléan (LIFO)and member of the SDS team (Security and Distributed Systems).
- I am alumnus of the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (FR) - ENS-Cachan (graduate studies), INRIA, Gemo Team (Ph.D.), Athens University of Economics and Business, DB-Net Research Team (post-doc), PRiSM Lab (Associate Professor) and INRIA, SMIS Team (Associate Professor).
My current research focuses on Privacy & Security in Information Management Systems and Applications. More specifically, I am interested in :
- Methods to enforce existing privacy models using secure hardware devices.
- Design and implementation of large scale privacy-by-design personal information management applications (in general interdisciplinary research).
- Models to represent, quantify and enforce limited data collection.
- Semi-structured Databases (XML), their query languages (XQuery), and in particular temporal/privacy aspects.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) XML databases, and their confidentiality/security aspects.
- Office CRI 07, INSA Centre Val de Loire, 88 boulevard Lahitolle, CS 60013 - 18022 BOURGES cedex, FRANCE
- Phone : (+33) 2 48 48 40 94
- Email : benjamin [dot] nguyen [at] insa-cvl [dot] fr