Pr. Benjamin NGUYEN : Différence entre versions
|Ligne 1 :||Ligne 1 :|
We have two open tenured associate professor positions (Maître de Conférences) at ''[http://www.insa-centrevaldeloire.fr/ INSA Centre-Val de Loire]'' in the Security and Distributed Systems team. Please contact me if you wish to apply.
We have two open tenured associate professor positions (Maître de Conférences) at ''[http://www.insa-centrevaldeloire.fr/ INSA Centre-Val de Loire]'' in the Security and Distributed Systemsteam. Please contact me if you wish to apply.
Version du 17 décembre 2015 à 11:06
We have two open tenured associate professor positions (Maître de Conférences) at INSA Centre-Val de Loire in the SDS team (Security and Distributed Systems) team. Please contact me if you wish to apply.
- I am full professor at INSA Centre Val de Loire (FR), Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondementale d'Orléans (LIFO)and member of the SDS team (Security and Distributed Systems).
- I am associate member of the INRIA, SMIS Team.
- I am alumnus of the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (FR) - ENS-Cachan (graduate studies), INRIA, Verso and Gemo Team (Ph.D.), Athens University of Economics and Business, DB-Net Research Team (post-doc), PRiSM Lab, Data Integration and Management Team (Associate Professor), and INRIA, SMIS Team.
My current research focuses on Privacy & Security in Information Management Systems and Applications. More specifically, I am interested in :
- Methods to enforce existing privacy models using secure hardware devices.
- Design and implementation of large scale privacy-by-design personal information management applications (in general interdisciplinary research).
- Models to represent, quantify and enforce limited data collection.
- Semi-structured Databases (XML), their query languages (XQuery), and in particular temporal/privacy aspects.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) XML databases, and their confidentiality/security aspects.
- Office CRI 07, INSA Centre Val de Loire, 88 boulevard Lahitolle, CS 60013 - 18022 BOURGES cedex, FRANCE
- Phone : (+33) 2 48 48 40 94
- Email : benjamin [dot] nguyen [at] insa-cvl [dot] fr
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Benjamin Franklin, Reply to the Governor, November 11, 1755 in Votes and Proceedings of the House of Representatives, 1755-1756, Philadelphia, pp19-21, 1756.
This humourous drawing of the French Flag, flanked with a British royal emblem is a reference to my strong English roots (the Kilburn family). It was taken from an article found on an English blog explaining why France should join the Commonwealth. Fortunately, my devoir de réserve proscribes any comments on this question.